php

Is Active
On

Drupal8 FieldException: Attempt to create a field storage without a field name

After a drush upgrade from 8.4.2 to 8.4.4, my site went down with "The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later." error, and the error log is filling up with this message:

Uncaught PHP Exception Drupal\Core\Field\FieldException: "Attempt to create a field storage without a field name." at /var/www/mysite.com/htdocs/core/modules/field/src/Entity/FieldStorageConfig.php line 246

Drush couldn't clear caches (the above error popped up). I tried everything I could think of, including:

Properly configuring and using Drupal's views_data_export module

In a Drupal view, I have a button in place that allows the user to export the current view to an Excel (XLS) download (utilizing views_data_export module functionality). That download is expected to be around 3,500 rows, with 39 columns. I just noticed that trying to hit that button for the download results in (almost exactly 30 seconds later) an error I hadn't seen before: "Server Hangup".

Install SQL Server drivers on PHP 5.5

It took me a long time to find this solution (which worked perfectly), so I'm going to do my part to focus the rest of the Internet that direction.  These instructions worked perfectly to get SQL Server conectivity going for PHP 5.5 (x86), on WIndows 7 x64, running Apache (XAMPP).  http://robsphp.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-install-microsofts-sql-serve…

Tags